Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sometimes it Starts With Just a Paragrah

About one year ago, I tried to start a blog  - one to document the first year of my son's life, my new marriage, and all of the crafts I had been making.
Now...a year later, I have a blog that had not been touched, a closet full of unfinished "projects", and what feels like a pile of laundry that never ends.
{REALITY}


I also have a bright-eyed, handsome little son, a real life Prince Charming that I call my husband, and a few projects that I actually have finished that I'm awfully proud of.

{ALSO ... reality}



I'm giving this blog business another try....entries may be sporadic {although, I will try my hardest for them not to be!}, it may take me a while to get the hang of things {but I will try and learn - and am always eager for advice along the way}, but I can promise they will be all me {a little crazy, a tad bit messy, but perfect-ish}

No comments:

Post a Comment